Thursday, October 30, 2008

Models on boats and in windows

Okay  kudos to Marjorie for really rocking the challenge.  
Poor Analeigh in that poofy dress and huge shoes.  
She's adorable. 
I think it might come down to Sam and Analeigh with McKey in 3rd.
Not sure who would win, of course I've made it clear that I like Analeigh, Sam's face  is funny but she is older... who knows.
You know what else I like- that the house in Amsterdam is decorated with Whitney's photos.
I have felt like Whitney has been getting the shaft so yay for this for her.
As for photos-  I thought Elina was the worst but since she stayed I'm not putting up a "bad one".  
They voted McKey the best which killed me because I loved Sam's and Analeigh's.  
I couldn't decided which I liked best so here are both:

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Another thought, since the judges seem to love McKey so much I went looking through her old photos and found this one...anyone notice the problem...?
Photobucket
...
...
...
...
her hair is blowing to the right and her scarf is blowing to the left.  
come on people with the fans, at least make some continuity!!!
ugh.  
irritation. 

No comments: